Another thing we’ve been working on is going to see the light of day soon: a graph editor for JavaFX. The current beta version provides the following main features:
- create draggable, resizable nodes and connections between them
- add multiple input or output connectors to a node
- create joints inside a connection
- add custom skins for nodes, connections, connectors, and joints
- enhanced user experience through comprehensive styling during drag-and-drop actions
Internally, we use an EMF model to represent the UI objects and their state. The model is in sync with the UI at all times.
Here’s a short video of our current development version: